As a rapidly growing organization, we are always looking students, lawyers and other interested members of the public to get involved in Advocates for the Rule of Law, either as members or as independent contributors.
We are especially looking for individuals who can assist us in one or more of the following areas:
- Article contributions (the contents of which remain exclusively owned by the author)
- Business Development (Sponsorship/Grants)
- Regional Marketing (University specific marketing)
- Video Production/Photography
We are interested in individuals who have some experience in one or more of these areas, who are self-motivated, and who are passionate. The time commitment is entirely up to you.
If you enjoy writing or would like to contribute in some other way, or are simply interested in finding out more about Advocates for the Rule of Law, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- General Information, Business Development and Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rachael Segal)
- Article Contributions: email@example.com (Asher Honickman)
- Multimedia: firstname.lastname@example.org (Justin Anisman)