Advocates for the Rule of Law is a not-for-profit-corporation and its continued operation and success rests on support and donations from private individuals.
By supporting ARL, you are contributing to Canada’s only organization expressly dedicated to furthering the rule of law.
As a rapidly growing organization, we are always looking for students, lawyers and other interested members of the public to get involved in Advocates for the Rule of Law.
We are especially looking for individuals who can assist us in one or more of the following areas:
- Article contributions (the contents of which remain exclusively owned by the author)
- Business Development (Sponsorship/Grants)
- Multimedia production
We are interested in individuals who have some experience in one or more of these areas, who are self-motivated, and who are passionate. The time commitment is entirely up to you.
- Support/Donations and General Information: Joanna Baron at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Article Contributions: Asher Honickman at email@example.com
- Multimedia: Justin Anisman at firstname.lastname@example.org